Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mind Travels

Have you ever noticed how our mind travels from subject to subject?
Maybe it's just me - but today my mind really went places.
Worked in the yard today. Found a little guy just like this:
Looked scary. Googled it. Learned he (or she) is a GRUB or baby june bug
Started thinking how happy I am that our babies don't look like that!?!
Decided to look at some pics of my babies - they grow up way too fast.

Remembered about a key chain - mini scrapbook I made.

Found it - decided to blog about......... my crazy brain.




MY BABIES:




3 comments:

Jen Wolff said...

Awww! They are soooo cute!!! They are growing up too fast!

Stake Camp Directors said...

O I sure love your boys!

Jonesy said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that can get from a nasty little bug to my darling children in 3 - 4 easy steps. I guess that why I frequently come back to half done dishes and half folded laundry - my brain is just too busy right !