Thursday, April 30, 2009

Utah Trip

I was so lucky to travel to Utah to see my neice, Amber's graduate from BYU Nursing School!
Congratulations Amber!



Here are some more AMAZING things I got to do:



Be in the same room as President Uchdorf and listen to him speak at the graduation. (He received an honorary doctorate degree)







Took a quick peek at Temple Square with my SIS, Sherry










Visited the House where Abe and I brought AJ home from the Hospital - 18 years ago!





Went with Katie to pick up her NEW siamese kitty, Fiona.









Pedicures with Katie & Heather


Shopping at Ikea with my buddy, Renee -
(thanks for fun drive Renee!)


I even got to see the awesome basement apartment my nephew has been living in - reminded me of Abe's BYU hangout.




Watching movies LATE at night with my nephews, Jason & Kyle, was a blast!



Great Memories!

1 comment:

Renée said...

Aggghhh I forgot about that amazing bed in Ikea! I want it. Let's go back. Great post- great pictures- great getawa! :D