Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Little Things ARE the Big Things!

  • Babysitting Twin GIRLS!




  • FINALLY our turn to take home the class pet!




  • An "AMAZING"-ly creative Son!










    • Two AWESOME Young Men attending Youth Conference!




  • FINISHED Projects by Abe! (a.k.a. the Energizer Bunny)


  • 2 comments:

    Grammy said...

    One of the boxes I finally cleaned out yesterday had some random odds and end craft stuff left over from scouts. It made me think of Andy. Everytime I planned a scout craft I knew Andy's would turn out better than my "example" I'm glad to see he is still so amazing!

    Natalie said...

    Thanks so much for watching the girls with no notice. You will never know how much you helped us out. Thanks for being our Family away from Family! The girls had so much fun.