Friday, January 30, 2009

Making Cake Balls with the Sisters!

Here's a recipe for the most delicious, melt-in-your-mouth cake bites you'll ever taste!

Make any flavor cake mix according to directions.
After it cools, cut and crumble into a large bowl.
Add any flavor (complimentary) frosting to the crumbled cake.
Mix well until combined. Cover and place in freezer for one hour.
Scoop into balls and dip in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper.
Drizzle different color chocolate across the top.
YUM! YUM!

5 comments:

Jen Wolff said...

Yumm-o! Looks like you guys had fun! My friend puts lollipop sticks in hers and decorates them as cake pops.

Renée said...

OK that is just self torture Joy!! Make something like liverwurst or laundry soap! .....cake balls?? I really can't say anything though. The really reallly large bag of Ruffles seemed to get noticeably smaller this evening. I'm going to have to spend all day at the gym Monday.

They do look really cute though and I bet they loved it. :-) You are a sweet lady.

The Albert's said...

Cake balls are just a little bit of Heaven on Earth :D

Grammy said...

I think I may have to try those...I'm sure the BOYS would love them...

hillbilly callies said...

Yummy we'll have to try that it sounds really good!!